Thursday, May 7, 2009

really boringd day

7th May of 2009 (20:29)
really a very boring day...
yesterday i had a promise with my friend (a girl) to go to Ranca Buaya (beach).../ i love beach so much!
but this morning when i met her she decided to go to another place (because ranca buaya is far enough), actually i didn't want but i didn't know what do i do.. with that decide (stupid me)
finally we went to Kawah Putih [white cauldron] ( i often went there and i felt so bored).... it's about 1.5 hours in travelling, my God it's really a very boring boring boring place.... but i tried to enjoy!

When we were in returning to home, when in gas station, i saw a free FILLING AIR INTO YOUR TIRES...i tried it, but because of the generator machine was damaged (and i had not known it), i wanted to fill my sunken tires with air with that machine but it made my tires more hollow... front and back tires... stupid stupid stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally we searched another GENERATOR MACHINE to fill air into my un lucky tires (not in that stupid gas station for sure).... i took my motorcycle!!! while we were searching...

That problem was finish, but we met another problem... big rainy came! oh my God, rainy with big wind.... was not good... we had searched the shelter till the rain has finished....

Conclusion, Something that i just got from this day :
i was shock with my travelling that was very bored (i really didnt enjoy it)~ i hate doing something i dont want from the bottom of my heart
stupid idea to fill my tires with air so that i had to take my motorcycle in walking
bad rainy so that i had to wait for 1 hour
tired body but i got nothing, just a wasting time..... really bad!!! i know that i am stupid .. always always stupid.... grrrrrr!!!!!!!!

If......
Better to stay at home... playing games, watching movies and learning my favourite language, italian....

No comments:

Post a Comment