Tuesday, May 5, 2009

my stupid day

5th of May 2009 (15:33)

my stupid day...
Dear diary, i don't know how to say... i was reall very ashame..
i went to university this day because i had a class..
On the way into my class, i found many people... Some people saw me with funny expression... i just saw them in hurry and i still didn't understand!
Everytime i saw people in university so that they smiled at me...
"it's really really strange!!!" my mind talking

When i was in class... of course i met all of my friens and they were laughing at me... of course i was really really curious with all happen i got, then one of my friend said... "are you using a reverse shirt?..."
then i looked at my own shirt... oh My GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I went to toilet in hurry....

No comments:

Post a Comment