Sunday, May 10, 2009

[diary] my accident!!!

i got accident... i knew that i used to crazy when i rode my motorcycle, yesterday i went to beach with my friend, Harry, we used alternative street which was closer but more dangerous... it was alittle rainy and of course the sreet was very very slippery..
when wewere in vertical street, i was in high speed and i did brake suddenly! and i felt down... we felt in friction, this accident tore my skin on my knee,
first i saved mymotorcycle because i knew that the petrol was spilling. My friend was in very bad mood after that accident... my motorcycle was in half of the vertical slippery street, i could not take by myself because itstoo slippery and too vertical...
i was very lucky! a muscle guy with his motorcycle helped me to take mymotorcycile to get down... and he bandaged me...he was really very nice!....

No comments:

Post a Comment