Friday, April 10, 2009

my bad day

I am really angry 100%
I have bought a new computer 1 week ago and i really realized now that they were cheated me... They said that my computer was with dvd rw but they just gave me dvd rom. I complainted via telephone but they said that if i want dvd rw it means i have to upgrade whereas in my bill there was "dvd rw". I was angry much to someone in phone, and i said something bad to him! Beside i have sent a complaint letter to local newspaper about my bad experience!

Now i have been doubt (another problems) why my computer is really so slow, and i realized that they did'nt add the vga card for my computer, it means they cheated me alot! I will be very angry tomorrow, i promise i will get angry to them and i will get them for these... Ass hole people... !!!!!

But in another fact...

No comments:

Post a Comment